R. Todd Goolsby
(405) 524-2400 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1982 – Rose State College, Associates in Business Administration
- 1984 – University of Oklahoma, Bachelors of Arts in Psychology
- 1988 – Oklahoma City University, MBA in Finance
- 1988 – Oklahoma City University, Juris Doctorate
Areas of Practice
All phases of simple and complex litigation, i.e. pre-suit investigation, discovery, trial and appellate practice. Further, Mr. Goolsby has an administrative law practice and has represented various clients before State Licensure Boards.
Organizations, Honors, etc.
OBA Member since 1988
- State of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court – Western District of Oklahoma
- United States Court for the 10th Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
I have tried approximately 75 cases to verdict and had numerous published appellate decisions. Additionally, I have tried approximately 150 non-jury trials as a young lawyer. I have handled many complex cases that may have not been tried but were settled before trial or at the court house steps. I am a former administrative law judge for the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety.
Married to Karen Goolsby for 18 years with 2 children, Jessica and Jennifer. Avid racquetball player. I enjoy attending sporting events and golf. The family tries to vacation together regularly.