Megan C. Lee
(405) 524-2400 | email@example.com
- 2011 – J.D., The University of Oklahoma College of Law
- 2007 – B.A., Political Science, Brigham Young University
Areas of Practice
Insurance Defense, Personal Injury, Business Litigation, Business Transactions, Labor and Employment, Legal Research and Writing
Organizations, Honors, etc.
- The University of Oklahoma College of Law—Graduated with Honors; Comfort Scholarship Recipient; Am Jur Awards Recipient (Criminal Procedure, Insurance Law)
- Brigham Young University—Graduated Cum Laude
- Order of the Coif—Member
Admissions to Practice
All State and Federal Courts in Oklahoma
Megan and her husband Chris, live in Edmond, with their daughter Cambryn. In her free time, Megan enjoys spending time with her family and friends, reading, and watching movies.
- Represented a security company in defense of breach of contract and arson allegations. The plaintiff dismissed its lawsuit.
- Represented a retail company in defense of alleged safety violations and improper training in safe procedures for loading/unloading of cargo. We negotiated a successful resolution.
- Represented an employer and employee in a motor vehicle accident. We negotiated a successful resolution.
- Represented a retail and installation company in a suit based on an alleged product defect. We negotiated a successful resolution.