David D. Proctor
(405) 524-2400 | DProctor@gphglaw.com
- 1990 – J.D., The University of Oklahoma College of Law
- 1982 – B.B.S., Psychology, The University of Oklahoma College of Arts and Sciences
Areas of Practice
All areas of civil litigation, including personal injury, workers’ compensation, insurance disputes, oil pollutions, insurance subrogation, and entertainment law
Organizations, Honors, etc.
- Downtown Oklahoma City Kiwanis – Board Member
- Urban Mission Oklahoma City – Board Member
- First Christian Church of Norman – Deacon
Admissions to Practice
- All State and Federal Courts in Oklahoma
- The United State Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit
- The United States Supreme Court
David and his wife, Carol, live in Norman, Oklahoma and are now empty nesters. They raised two wonderful children, David and Alyssa. His children are now happily married and David and Carol now await wonderful grandchildren. Carol has been a teacher at Lexington Public Schools for the last 32 years. David is an avid golfer and a huge sports fan. His favorite teams are The University of Oklahoma Sooners, The Oklahoma City Thunder, The Dallas Cowboys and The Texas Rangers. He also enjoys spending weekends on Lake Texoma and has been lucky enough to travel extensively around the world. Most recently, he and Carol visited Russia, Spain, Italy and his all-time favorite, Africa.