D. Bryan Goodpasture
(405) 524-2400 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2019 - University of Oklahoma College of Law - Juris Doctor
- 2015 – Oklahoma State University - B.S. Economics
Areas of Practice
Litigation and Trial Practice, Appellate Practice, Insurance and Insurance Coverage, Contracts, Construction, General Business Litigation and Transactions, Oil and Gas, Personal Injury, Premise Liability, Products Liability, Professional Liability, Tort Litigation, Wrongful DeathAdmissions to Practice: All State and Federal Courts in OklahomaOrganizations, Honors, etc.
Organizations, Honors, etc.
- Downtown Oklahoma City Kiwanis – Board Member
- Urban Mission Oklahoma City – Board Member
- First Christian Church of Norman – Deacon
Admissions to Practice
- All State and Federal Courts in Oklahoma
- The United State Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit
- The United States Supreme Court
David B. Goodpasture grew up in Edmond, Oklahoma and graduated from Oklahoma State University in 2015 where he majored in Economics. He then obtained a Juris Doctor from University of Oklahoma College of Law in 2019. During law school, he served as a member of the American Indian Law Review. Mr. Goodpasture interned with Goolsby, Proctor, Heefner, & Gibbs, P.C. during law school, and joined the firm as a practicing attorney following his passage and admission into the Oklahoma Bar. Mr. Goodpasture lives in Oklahoma City with his wife, Bree. He enjoys spending time with his wife, being outdoors, and watching all sports, especiallyOklahoma State.