Seth D. Coldiron
Associates of Counsel
(405) 524-2400 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- OKLAHOMA CITY UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Juris Doctor with Honors December 2003
- OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY
- Stillwater, Oklahoma Bachelor’s of Arts Journalism with Honors May 2000
Areas of Practice
Litigation, Trial Practice, Appellate Practice, Insurance and Insurance Coverage, Bad Faith, Contracts, General Business, Personal Injury, Auto and Trucking Negligence, Oil and Gas, Environmental, Premise Liability, Professional Liability, Tort Litigation, and Administrative Law.
Organizations & Activities
- Oklahoma Bar Association (Environmental & Litigation Sections)
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Defense Attorneys Counsel
- Defense Research Institute (Insurance Law Section)
- Federal Bar Association (Western District Oklahoma)
- American Inns of Court (Luther Bohanon Chapter)
- Phi Alpha Delta (Legal Fraternity)
- CALI Academic Distinction Award Winner (OCU School of Law)
- Dean’s Honor Roll (OSU and OCU School of Law)
Admissions to Practice
- Oklahoma State Courts 2004
- United States District Courts Northern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Oklahoma 2005
- United States Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals 2008
- United States Supreme Court 2008
Representative ExperienceSeth D. Coldiron has lived in the greater Oklahoma City metropolitan area his entire life. After graduating from Edmond North High School in 1996, he attended Oklahoma State University where he was a member of Phi Alpha Delta and wrote for the Daily O’Collegian. In 2000, Mr. Coldiron graduated with honors, receiving his Bachelor of Arts in Broadcasting and Journalism with a minor in History. Mr. Coldiron graduated with honors from Oklahoma City University School of Law in 2003 and was awarded several CALI Excellence for the Future Awards.
Mr. Coldiron previously served as Assistant General Counsel of the Oklahoma Insurance Department. Since entering private practice, he has focused almost exclusively on civil defense litigation in insurance, energy, and environmental matters. From serving as lead counsel in a variety of different actions to coordinating efforts and strategies in large complex business litigation, Mr. Coldiron has over fifteen years of experience representing clients in state, federal, and appellate courts.
Mr. Coldiron and his family live in Edmond where they are active members in their church. He has three children who participate in a variety of sports and activities while attending Deer Creek Public Schools. Mr. Coldiron also volunteers with several community service organizations, including the Greater Oklahoma City area YMCA, the Regional Food Bank, and Special Olympics. He has also served as an officer within his Council and Assembly for the Knights of Columbus in which he is a Fourth Degree Knight.