(405) 524-2400 | JGibbs@gphglaw.com
- University of Oklahoma (B.B.A. 1990)
- University of Oklahoma (J.D. 1994)
Licensed and admitted to practice in all Oklahoma state and federal courts, licensed in all Texas courts, the Muskogee (Creek) Nation, the Paiute Supreme Court, the United Keetoowah Bank of Cherokee Indians Tribal Court, the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit and the United States Supreme Court.
Areas of Practice
Civil rights, personal injury and wrongful death, insurance law, professional negligence, truckand car accidents, employment law, product liability and dispute resolution.
Organizations, Honors, etc.
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Federal, American, Oklahoma, Texas and Oklahoma County Bar Assocoiations
- Defense Research Institute
- American Inns of Court
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Dispute Resolution Consultants - Mediator
Admissions to Practice
- All State and Federal Courts in Oklahoma
- The United State Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit
- The United States Supreme Court
Mr. Gibbs has tried more than 50 cases to verdict in Oklahoma. He has been an active trial lawyer for over 25 years, trying cases in both state and federal courts. Mr. Gibbs has been named an Oklahoma Super Lawyer. He has served as a mediator for the past 3 years. Mr. Gibbs concentrates his practice in civil litigation involving professional and general negligence, civil rights, business disputes, insurance related issues including extra contractual liability and dispute resolution.